What is an extended term? What is an academic year?

In the KCP program, an extended term means a two-semester stay in the program. You stay for roughly six months, and you complete two KCP semesters of education. The academic year program means a three-term stay. You stay for roughly an academic year (nine months), and you complete three KCP semesters of education.

However, a student is not limited by the terms listed on our application material. Students can begin any term, and study for as long as they feel they want. In these cases, you will most likely need a visa and will need to apply at least six months in advance.